Tuesday 17 July 2012

New Designers 'one year on'

I just wanted to post a few pictures from my week down in London for New Designers. I was thrilled when I found out I had been chosen to exhibit, and after a long journey with possibly the heaviest suitcase in history, I made it to the capital excited to exhibit alongside other up and coming designer makers. Below are some images of me and my stand, Rachel Powell, a lovely lady who was launching a range of simple but stunning wallpaper prints, tea towels and high end veneer lamp. Finally, Louise Tiler (last years New Designer of the year) with her intricate gorgeous prints and products and . We had a fun week chatting, laughing and of course meeting industry contacts. Things have been hectic since I got home, and there are some exciting projects in the pipeline. Watch this space for more updates :)







0 comments: